Want to Make the Easiest Chicken Teriyaki Ever? All You’ll Need Is an Instant Pot and a Dream
A chicken teriyaki recipe that takes less than 30 minutes to make? That’s right up there with winning the lottery and world peace.
Camp Kitchen · 7 days ago
Thanks for checking out our product recommendations! Just a heads-up, Camp may make some money if you shop from any of the external links on this page. Pricing and availability may have changed since this page was published.
If you’re looking for a make-at-home meal that’s faster and tastier than takeout, look no further. This Instant Pot chicken teriyaki is ready in under 30 minutes and only requires a handful of ingredients. Teriyaki is a delicious sweet and salty sauce that’s easily made with a few pantry staples. Serve over rice and dinner is done! We even included a fun craft in the “Kids’ Jobs” section for making your own training chopsticks!
or 2 tsp.
2 ½ tsp.
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. In the pressure cooker, add the soy sauce, honey, sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Stir to combine.
3. Add the chicken to the pressure cooker and stir to coat in the sauce.
4. Secure the lid on the pressure cooker, ensuring the vent knob is switched to “SECURE”, “AIRTIGHT”, or “SEALING”.
5. Set the pressure cooker to 5 minutes. Allow the cooker to slow release for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the chicken from the pot using a slotted spoon.
7. Set the cooker to “SAUTE”.
8. Ladle about a ¼ cup of the cooking liquid from the pressure cooker into a small bowl and add the cornstarch, stirring until dissolved.
9. Add the cornstarch slurry back to the pot, stirring to dissolve. The sauce will thicken once it comes to a boil.
10. Turn the heat to the “WARM” setting. Add the chicken back to the pot and stir to coat in the thickened teriyaki sauce.
With a dash of soul.
Deena Campbell · 29 minutes ago
These tasty, easy breakfast recipes for preschoolers through teenagers make weekend mornings 100% more delicious. It's just science.
Erica Silverstein · about 11 hours ago
Whether he's into nachos, brownies, coffee, or pizza, there's a recipe kids can make just for Dad!
Erica Silverstein · 7 days ago
Do-NOT pass up a chance to eat a donut!
Margo Gothelf · 14 days ago